Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Happy its-almost-spring!

On Monday I will be finished with my epic chemistry course. I started it at the end of September..and even though my due date was November 24 and the class didn't finish until December 14, I thought I could probably finish. I would just do homework while the new baby slept and then take the final. The fact that I ever thought this makes me laugh out loud. Clearly, I had no idea.



I am marveling at the change of season because I remember staring out this same window in November and December thinking it would always be dark; it would always either be raining or snowing or hailing, and that would be my life forever. It's true what they say -- what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. I am thrilled with the cherry blossoms.



While I am at school, Bridget is now taking care of another baby while she watches Jack. The little one's name is Lily and she is 7 days older than Jack. She has stunning motor skills for her age - she can roll over, push her torso up so far she looks like she is doing upward dog, and she seems to be trying to crawl. She has a lot of energy whereas Jack just seems more chill. I didn't really think he had much of a personality yet but compared to another baby, he does. Do any of us have personality when not compared to anyone else?



Also, we went to a St Patrick's day party on Sunday. I dressed Jack in his finest Irish themed clothing.. His new thing is that he won't fall asleep unless he is at home.. this is a problem because he gets very cranky when we are out and he is overdue for sleep... as you can see here. Normally Bridget makes him very happy... but not when he is tired.

No comments: