Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Soak up the Sun

Today Jack was in our baby papasan which he normally hates. However, at his mature 7 weeks he seems to have decided it's not so bad. I turned around to turn on iTunes and the Sheryl Crow song Soak up the Sun came on. I turned back around to look at Jack and he had the biggest darn smile on his face. I grabbed the camera and luckily got him to smile a little more. It is amazing what his smile does to me physiologically. It feels like warmth emanates from my heart all across my chest .. I couldn't decide which picture I liked more so I put up both.



2 comments:

megan said...

what a cute little guy! that smiling thing is a good trick. can't wait 'til Maggie figures it out... I mean, the flailing is great and certainly expressive (that's why I do it too) but not sooo endearing. you guys are looking good - play date soon?

Ju said...

too cute!