Thursday, August 18, 2011

Nanny for U

Over the spring it became clear that I really needed help with childcare. In desperation I called a nanny service in Seattle. They sent Sarah who stayed with us for 3 months. I never interviewed her or checked references. When a Catholic friend of mine met Sarah she commented that "your guardian angel sent that one" It was true. Sarah was at least as good at caring for my kids as I was in the best of health. She is a college grad with a mountain of patience who is just naturally a joyful person. I felt so incredibly lucky. Since then I have continued to use the service to get some time off for myself and go to appointments that are hard with kids. I have been really impressed with the women they send. They are always great. The gal who came this month was very sweet. She took some great pics of the kids during their day together. A Nanny for U









No comments: