Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bike trailer

Our neighbors lent us their bike trailer. We had our first adventure today. We headed over to Cal Anderson park -- had a great time in the playground and the fountain. Then as we were going home, we ran into one of our neighbors who was headed to the 12th avenue festival. We had no idea what that was but we were mobile so we went with them. The festival was a blast. Lots of restaurants from 12th ave had set up booths and had $5 plates. We had pork belly sandwiches from Lark, pizza from Via tribunali, lasagne from La Spiga, and many a sugary drink. Lastly, we had ice cream from Molly Moons. The kids ate the ice cream in the bike trailer on the way home. Their faces were completely covered with ice cream by the time we got home. I loved the trailer. I am going to see if I use it a lot these next couple weeks before I consider the investment. I love the idea of getting around the city by bike. Jack says he prefers the car.




I thought I'd add a picture of the fountain by my prof photographer friend, Candy, from Urban Glimpses.



No comments: