Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sonia is funny

Sonia seems to be growing out of her nap. She isn't tired most afternoons. Today, I put her down at 3 and she slept until 5 but then she stayed awake tonight until almost 10. Long after Jack had gone to sleep, I heard her downstairs. She walked quietly up the stairs. When she got to my room, she put her head down and crept quietly to my bathroom.. obviously thinking if she couldn't see me I couldn't see her. Then she played in the bathroom for a little while then came out and sat on the floor. Finally, I said hi and told her to come lay down. She was so happy. She said 'oh good snuggle with mama.' Then we laid down for a while and she sang 'you are my sunshine.' She is so funny.. such a great snuggler and usually very sweet. Her latest love is pink baby, featured below. She always wants to have pink baby nearby. If she can't find her she'll say, 'mama find pink baby RIGHT NOW!' or my favorite is when she asks me where pink baby is. I'll then say ' I don't know, do you know where she is?' then she replies 'I don't know and I don't care.' (she picked that gem up from jack).

Funny.

No comments: