Sunday, January 01, 2012

Arizona!

We spent 10 days in Arizona during our Christmas break. We had a great time. The weather was amazing, we got to spend lots of time with family, and we had many fun adventures.

We went to the Children's Museum (much cooler than ours)




We took a hike in the White Tank Mountains. We hiked to a waterfall. I thought there might be water in the fall because of all the rain Phoenix has had lately.




Jack is standing in front of the water-less fall.. although you can see the little pond the fall created when it had water.

Aunt Katie helps Jack assemble his fire engine / village. I would not recommend this toy.. I thought it was a matchbox toy but it's a weak imitation.


We took the kids to a train park in Scottsdale with my friend Aida and her kids. This was great fun. We went on train rides, saw a model train village, had a picnic, played at the park.




Lastly, we went to the air force base near my parents' homes to visit the fighter planes there. My dad's name is on an F-86 and we were sure to get our pictures taken in front of that plane.


No comments: