Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Charlie Bucket

Jack looks like he eats cabbage soup three meals a day. He is so incredibly skinny. He has been vomiting for 6 days. It seems tolerable to him but it is horrifying for me. I have also stopped eating but the results are less dramatic. When Jack is sick like this, it is very difficult for me to focus on anything else. How is my business, you ask? Who cares? Let me tell you how Jack is doing. Actually, scratch that. I don't want to talk about it.  I am waking up at night and using all of my will and skills to not think about it.

I took him to a doctor yesterday who said he had an ear infection. He said that would explain the lingering cough and fever. He threw up the antibiotics yesterday but kept them down this morning so hopefully after a couple of days of that he will be on the mend.

Until then, ugh.


No comments: