Friday, April 17, 2015

105

We are in Arizona and Jack hasn't been feeling well since Monday. He said "his batteries were running low." I thought maybe he was dealing with allergies. He didn't seem to have a fever and he had developed a cough. Then yesterday he threw up. I finally took his temperature and it was 105. I took it 4 times.  Having a sick child when you aren't at home is the worst. Although you think I'd be used to it because it has happened so many times.

After a call to our doctor, I have him a load of ibuprofen. The fever went down. This morning, he can't keep the medicine down so the fever is on it's way back up. I am hoping to visit a local pediatrician this morning. More than anything, I want us to be able to get on our plane this afternoon and go home. Ugh.

No comments: