Saturday, April 16, 2016

Whistler!

As I have written before, we are a family that skies dammit. Perhaps because of their privilege and my attitude, the kids complain about skiing at one of the world's most amazing ski resorts. By day 2 though, they are happy. Exercise and adventure makes them happy. They don't have good form but they point their skis down the mountain and fly down. It's exhilarating.

This spring break, we met up with two other kids in Sonia's class who have been skiing for years. All the families skied together. I love skiing because we are active and outside surrounded by beauty beyond measure. I value experience over any possession so I just don't care about the cost (although the Canadian exchange rate is amazing right now. Go oil supply glut).







randsom sonia selfie

No comments: