Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Welcome baby Beaux!

My brother and sister-in-law had their baby boy last night. My brother called me after he was born to say the baby was having trouble breathing. When he told me what the hospital staff was doing I knew Beaux had to be ok. He was not intubated.. plus other details that told me the people caring for him thought he would get better on his own. I was very calm. Of course I was. I told my bro how terrified I was when Jack was born and had a health issue. I've learned so much since then about the strength and resilience of the young.
Little Beaux will be in the hospital until tomorrow. I am so excited to meet him. I told Ryan how nostalgic I am for a tiny baby.. so sweet. Luckily for my nephew I have energy for him since I don't have a baby of my own. I wish they lived here but I'll visit them soon.

1 comment:

megan said...

You can always borrow ours. Limited time offer; she's getting bigger & bigger!