Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer?

We've been having fun since school ended. Many of our days are slow. Jack went to a museum of flight camp one week that he seemed to like. It went from 9-4 every day so he was beyond exhausted at the end of every day. Because it's warm we just go outside and hang out. It's been fun going to the pool, picking berries (now raspberries), going to different beaches and the wading pool, and just wandering around the neighborhood. We've also met with some of Jack's fellow kindergartners. It's hard to believe he'll be heading to kindergarten. He seems ambivalent about it. I feel the same. Some of the time, I am excited, others, I think I should homeschool. I know he can't have an idea of what it means to go to kindergarten. Either do I really. The public school system of Seattle seems mysterious. I am sure I'll have lots to report. Sonia has developed a very strong opinion about her clothing. She decides what she wears. It's usually something reasonable with a princess or fairy costume over it. Jack recently wanted to leave the house with his shirt on backwards and two different shoes on. I didn't mind but Ryan made him change.

No comments: