Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Sonia the soccer star

A few days ago, Sonia was bothering Jack. He tried to hit her but he missed. In response, she threw herself a couple of feet and hit the floor crying in agony. I didn't do anything but Jack asked her if she was ok. After a minute, she said she was.. I now wonder how many times I have run to her and she's been faking it. Lately, she's also been pretending to be asleep in the car. I think it's great that she already gets pretend .. perhaps she has a future in the theater or on the soccer field. She already handles many complex concepts. It's amazing what an advantage it is to have an older sibling. There are times I can't believe she's only 2 and other times that I am reminded how little 2 really is.. I am usually the first one up in the morning. Ryan and Jack sleep in and Sonia gets up after I do. Whenever she wakes up I can hear her open her door. I walk toward her and when she sees me she always runs into my arms to snuggle. It is such a sweet moment in my day.

No comments: