Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Dentist and other adventures with Sonia

For a while, I didn't have much to say about Sonia. She was just there and I had to focus on Jack. This explains why second and youngest children are the way they are. Sonia seems to become more aggressive daily. If I could have cloned myself, I wonder what she'd be like. She pushes Jack (and other older children) for no apparent reason. Most are nice enough not to retaliate but sometimes, after a while, they can't help it.
It's tough sometimes. Then there is another side of Sonia.. she is miss personality. She is so funny.. so full of ideas. At 2 she is already playing pretend games, loves Star Wars and playing games, and she likes to draw. She makes her needs known and I appreciate that about her.

We recently went to the dentist. She already brushes her teeth and understands what happens at the dentist office. She was cooperative and watched Dora.

No comments: