Sunday, January 31, 2010

4.5 months

Sonia had her 4 month well-child appt this week. She weighs 14 lbs and is 25.5 inches long. The nurse tried to tell me that she's in the 80-something percentile for height so she'd probably be tall. I told her that I had no faith in her charts as predictions. Jack is now in the 3rd percentile for height but I am fairly certain he will be taller than 4'11. Likewise, Sonia is not going to be 5'11. Those charts are annoying. They feel like grades.

Sonia is starting to have a schedule. She still wakes up twice a night to eat. This is a reminder that Jack and Sonia are different people -- I fight the urge to compare them. Jack was sleeping 11 hours a night at this point. It's good to fix this fact in our minds now. We're working on it.

Lately, it's been hard to get a good picture of the wiggle-worm. She is rolling over, prefers to be on her tummy always.

No comments: