Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lax

Before Sonia, we had a few rules.. like we eat food only at the table, no binkies until it's time to sleep, no videos.. all those rules are gone now. We eat on "mom and dad's bed" because mom is always feeding sonia there. Because sonia is always eating, we are now watching videos (while eating on mom and dad's bed). So far, I like Dora the Explorer the best. WHo knew CHarlie Brown was such a downer? The characters are so mean.

We are slowly adjusting. Jack likes Sonia. He is very cute and gentle with her.. not so much with us. He screams a lot more now but I can't blame him. I know in time he will mellow out. It's definitely frustrating for me not to be able to pay as much attention to Jack and equally frustrating for him.

For the most part though, things are going really well. I don't find any of the baby stuff as difficult as I did the first time. I enjoy just taking care of my kidlets. I know the survival mode that we are currently in won't last long.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I can so relate to you. Life is quite challenging with two children with low lows and high highs. I too miss my darling little only boy, but also am madly in love with my new one. Leo is now almost eight months old, and he is crawling and playing with toys - things are much easier than they were. Hang in there, but I would recommend as much help as you can get! congratulations and take care! lisa