Friday, January 23, 2009

Olympic peninsula

Last weekend, we wanted a little break from city life so we went out to my mom's on the olympic peninsula. It was a beautiful weekend.. we mainly just hung out -- took a nice beach walk in pt townsend.



this is what Jack is looking at:





and later, this..




It was cold so we taught J to put his hands in his pockets:





my mom has a tv (we don't) so jack and ryan also watched the basketball game (for about 5 minutes until the zoned out look on jack's face freaked me out). Since then, every time Jack sees a TV he says "hoop!" and "ba-ket ball"




He does have a good memory..

2 comments:

Transient Gadfly said...

Um...oh my god. What is that thing? (the starfish with 80 arms, I mean. Not your son).

alicia said...

I too wondered if that was a starfish from the simpsons but ryan the beach guy says some starfish have lots of arms. who knew?