Tuesday, August 21, 2007

9 months


Last week, Jack had his 9 month birthday. He has now been on the outside as long as he was on the inside. It's been a rough couple of weeks as I finished my chemistry class and then started my first of two new part-time jobs. I was very cranky since my class ended with a cumulative exam covering the entire year of general chem. Jack was also very cranky and I didn't make the connection until I mellowed out these last couple of days and so did he. They certainly are observant. Who knew?

He is now getting confident on all fours and rocks back and forth. He really wants to go forward but he doesn't quite know what to do first. We cheer every time he gets on his hands and knees so he might just be satisfied with that and think he has arrived at the apex of his motor skills. I had heard that parents get so excited about every little developmental step. It's true. It's funny how interesting it is to watch your baby become a little person.. everything seems miraculous.

No comments: